The latest industry information
Causes of various problems in the slime dryer When the material is dried in the dryer cylinder, its heat transfer efficiency will directly determine the degree of material drying effect. Based on years of experience, Linqu Sun has summed up the benefits of increasing the hot air velocity of the dryer.
1. Increasing the hot air flow rate of the dryer and increasing the hot air flow rate can increase the working efficiency of the lifting plate.
2. Increasing the airflow velocity of hot air has a very important effect on accelerating the heat velocity.
3. To increase the speed of hot air flow, it is necessary to design a reasonable exhaust and dust removal system at the tail end of the dryer and a hot air supply system at the head end.
4. The total pressure and air volume of the exhaust fan must be appropriate. If the total pressure is too low and the air volume is too small, it will directly affect the air extraction and reduce the output of the dryer; if the total pressure is too high and the air volume is too large, it will directly increase Power loss, and will also increase the temperature of the off-machine exhaust gas, which increases heat loss.
Fifth, it is necessary to increase the insulation of the cylinder, use a boiling furnace to supply heat, and increase the temperature gradient.
6. The hot air flow speed and flow rate and drying effect of the dryer will be directly sensed during operation. The drying speed of the dryer is also affected by the hot air flow. Controlling the hot air flow plays a decisive role in drying materials.
7. Strengthen the heat preservation of the cylinder, use a boiling furnace for heating, increase the temperature difference between the gas and the solid phase, and increase the temperature gradient.
8. Increase the solid phase heating area.
9. Increase the hot air flow rate of the dryer and increase the hot air flow rate.